Ramp Up 2018
Join us at Ramp Up 2018 – our 4th annual FUNraiser to support the work of StopGap Foundation! With your generous support from last year’s Ramp Up event, we were able to build hundreds of new ramps in communities all over the country and are starting to grow our initiatives internationally – wowza!
This year’s fundraiser will be held at the beautiful Daniel’s Spectrum in Regent Park on Friday, November 30th from 7:00 pm – 11:00 pm.
All funds raised during this event will go towards our important initiatives and programs and will help us create more accessible spaces for everyone.
Here are some things that have got us really (r)amped about this year’s event:
- Our silent auction is bigger than ever! There will be over 40 incredible works of art created by local artists on our well-known ramps and you will have an even greater chance to take one of these beauties home!
- We’re welcoming our friends from Art Battle back again this year for a LIVE painting competition
- Enjoy some delicious food and drinks at the open bar
- Captioning will be available
- Tax receipts can be provided for monetary donations
We really hope you can join us for a night of celebration and awareness-raising. Please purchase your tickets here and we will see you on November 30th!
StopGap in the News
The Daily Observer, November 9, 2017Alair Homes has teamed up with StopGap Foundation to provide local businesses free ramps.
Metro News, October 26, 2017As he strives to increase accessibility across Canada, Luke Anderson can always use a helping hand.
CBC News Sudbury, July 5, 2017Brightly coloured ramps are starting to appear in Sudbury, Ont., to close the gap that exists between sidewalks and elevated storefronts.