It often takes more than a community to change the status quo. It takes sponsorship. StopGap welcomes involvement from corporate sponsors to help us spread accessibility across Canada. The momentum is building which makes it a great to hop on board.
We can help you develop a customized plan based on funds, expertise or products you wish to contribute. There are many ways you can get involved with StopGap. Examples include:
- Contribute to local communities
- Sponsor a community
- Engage your employees on a build site, boosting moral and increasing employee retention through our team builds - no experience required!
- Create employee fundraising programs; payroll deduction plans; corporate matching plans to effectively raise funds with minimal time required
- Generate invaluable goodwill and elevate your corporate profile
- Gain local and national recognition
Contact Luke Anderson, Founder, to find out more about getting your organization involved with The StopGap Foundation.
Have A Question?
Send them here. We’ll do our best to get back to you, or stop by our Facebook or Twitter accounts.